This one story commercial building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof with a parapet. The side walls are concrete and the front façade is clad with brick. A corbelled brick cornice is located above a recessed band of buff brick panels. Awnings cover the fixed pane commercial windows on the main elevation. The pink brick bulkhead flanks a recessed entry with aluminum doors. The building faces south on "C" Street, adjacent to an alley to the east. The building is in good condition. Early tenants include Ed Owen's and Dick Gaines Pool and Cigar Store. Foster's plumbing occupied the building in the 1940's and 1950's.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historical District
Comments: 150, 164, 170 and 174 C St all share adjacent walls
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow