This one story commercial building is rectangular in plan and has a flat parapeted roof. The building is constructed of concrete block with brick pilasters on the front façade. Transom windows are located above the plate glass storefront windows. The bulkhead is constructed of concrete block. A wooden entrance door is on the west elevation. The building faces north on "C" Street, adjacent to an alley to the east. The building is in fair condition. The present site of the building was occupied by the Red Front Saloon which was owned by J.R. Cooper from the 1890's through the turn of the century. The telephone company offices originally occupied the present building from around 1925 to 1950's. The building was later used as a meeting place for the local Boy Scout troop.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow