This one story garage is irregular in plan and has a mansard roof with wood shingles. Corrugated metal siding sheaths the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are aluminum framed eight over eight double hung wood sash and fixed pane. There is a carport in the front and garage door on the north side of the west elevation. The building has been resided and the mansard roof with wood shingles is a later addition. There is a series of wooden carports on the north side of the building. The building faces west on the corner of South Second Street and "C" Street and is in good condition. The site was previously occupied by a second hand shop, furniture shop and crockery store, and a confectionery and cigar shop. The current building has been an auto repair shop since its construction in the 1930's.
NP= Not Eligible/ Out of Period
NHD= Listed in Historic District
[Store] Comments: Building connects to storefront of older building on C Street, with picture windows, metal sheet above windows, and stucco along roofline. There are two large carports.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow