This one story commercial building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof with a parapet. The building has a brick façade with a drip cornice. There are narrow vertical lights in the retail base. The retail base is an alteration to the original structure. The building faces south on "C" Street and is in good condition. La Belle beauty was located in the building from the 1930's to the 1950's. The building was sold to Janet Schlag in 1959 or 1960. In 2009 the building was renovated for use as a beauty salon.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: 150, 164, 170 and 174 all share adjacent walls
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow