This one story building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof with a parapet on the front elevation. The corbelled cornice projects slightly and caps a recessed spandrel panel. Cast iron pilaster decorate the corners. The transoms have been enclosed above the store fronts. The storefront has been slightly modified. The building faces east on S. Main Street and is in good condition. According to the 1884 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map the building was occupied by a drug store. By 1892 a jewelry store shared the retail space. The building was later occupied by a grocery store.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in the Historic District
Old Fraternal Hall Comments: Covered transom; altered storefront
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow