This two story residence has a modified L shaped plan. It has a gable roof with partial return and is covered with composition shingles. Shiplap siding and shingles in the gable end sheath the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. There windows are paired one over one double hung wood sash with a projecting cornice. The rear door is paneled and glazed. The eaves are bracketed and there are stick style details. The shed roof porch has square posts and a solid balustrade. A rectangular bay windows which have decorative surrounds, c. 1930-1940. The rear addition may have been a separate structure which has moved into place. The building faces east on the corner of South Seventh Street and "C" Street and is in excellent condition.
There is a weatherboard sided two car garage with six double hung wood sash windows associated with the structure. The structure is covered with a gable roof.
The building was constructed by the Ferguson family in 1905.