This one and one half story residence is rectangular in plan with a rear extension. There is a gable roof with wide eaves, exposed rafters, and a shed roof dormer with exposed rafters. Weatherboard sheaths the exterior. A wooden watertable caps the cast stone foundation. Double hung wood sash, multi-pane casement and fixed pane windows decorate the front elevation. There is a rectangular bay window on the east elevation. The wide glazed front door has sidelights. The full width porch has a cast stone balustrade and pedestals with squat, rectangular supports. The building faces south on the corner of "C" Street and South Third Street, and is in excellent condition. The building was constructed in 1914 by Clyde and Clara Williams. They owned the Williams Drugstore which was located in the J.S. Cooper Building until 1930. The house remained in the Williams family until it was sold in 1963.