This one and one half story residence is L shaped in plan and has an intersecting gable roof with full return and a skirt roof. The roof is covered with composition shingles, and has a decorative chimney. Vinyl siding and tongue and groove on the south elevation sheaths the exterior. A brick foundation supports the residence. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash. A rectangular bay window with a flat roof projects from the north elevation. Alterations include the bay window, the front porch and the addition of a wrought iron balustrae. The building faces north of "C" Street and has an adjacent alley to the east. It is in excellent condition. A resident of the building in about 1925 was Mrs. Flora Mix. The building was rented to Vernor and Belle Gowen in the 1950's.