This one story commercial building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof. The building is constructed of concrete. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are large, fixed pane commercial with aluminum frames. There is a recessed entry with a transom window. A projecting wood shingle canopy on the west elevation was a later addition. The building faces west on South Second Street and is in good condition. The north portion of the building was used as the Post Office in 1947 and later, in 1957, it was occupied by Pacific Power and Light. Clyde Wunder and Roy Morris reportedly constructed the building. The southern portion of the building was occupied by a tire and gas station in 1945.
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: The formerly EC c. 1938 1-story concrete commercial building was demolished. This lot now holds the south end of the library.