This 1 1/2 story, 19th century vernacular farmhouse is L-shaped in plan with gable with hip roofed wings. It has composition shingle roof, double hung one over one sash windows with architrave molding and ship-lap siding with rake and corner boards. There are shutters which have been added. The house is in good condition. There is a mother-in-law house attached to a single car garage. The house has a continuous concrete foundation and is in good shape. The garage is in very poor condition. An early remodeling enclosed a back entrance to create a pantry.
The landscape includes large deciduous and conifer trees.
This house was owned during the 1890's by F.A. Patterson who earlier had platted Patterson's Addition.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow