This one story residence is L shaped in plan. It has a hip roof covered with composition shingles. Shiplap siding covers the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are one over one double hung sash in pairs and triplets. The chimney has been encased with wood siding and a brick patio added. The building faces north on "C" Street and is in excellent condition.
The building was originally occupied by E.F. and Addie Whitaker, the owner of a furniture store downtown. The walkers, Guy and Kate, resided in the building from 1924-25 until 1940. Walker was a hop worker. Carrie Quarsdors was an occupant in the 1940's.