This one story vacated building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof with a pointed parapet. Stucco sheaths the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are boarded up. There is a large garage door on the north side of the front elevation. The building faces east on South Main Street and is in fair condition. The building was occupied by Nick Mills' Auto Repair Shop and A.C. Thomas Hardware Store in the 1930's. Mills garage was in continuous operation until about 1965. Other businesses located in the building include Fisher's John Deere Farm Equipment Shop, a meeting hall for the Elk's Club and was later used as a used furniture store owned by Fred Kosel. The building currently used for storage.
EC= Eligible Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: Garage alteration; blanked window and transom, rhythm still present