This one story commercial building is L shaped in plan and has a flat roof. Stucco sheaths the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are large fixed pane commercial. There is a rounded corner entrance with a projecting metal awning on the main facade. The storefront has been altered and the attached garage to the west is a later addition. The building faces east on the corner of South Main and "D" Street and is in fair condition. Jim Hart's Ford Agency was located in the building from 1936 until 1960. Oscar Slaussen bought the building from Hart in 1960 and ran a tire business in the building until the 1970's.