This one and one half story residence has a modified T shaped plan and an intersecting gable roof with composition shingles. Narrow weatherboard siding finished with capped cornerboard sheaths the exterior. Imbricated shingles decorate the gable ends. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash in pairs capped with a projecting cornice. There are two entryways with paneled doors and projecting hip roof porticos. One entry has paneled friezeboard and stained glass transom light. There is a decorative corbelled chimney pot. A rectangular bay has been removed from the front elevation and a second floor added to the west wing c. 1920. The building faces north on the corner of "C" Street and South Fourth Street.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
[House] Comments: Intact 1/1 wood sash windows; rear addition 2nd floor deck, attached to house and garage. Semi-detached EC garage.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow