This one and one half story residence is rectangular in plan with additions. It has a truncated gable roof with gable dormers which is covered with composition shingles. Fire retardant shingles sheath the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are paired and tripled one over one double hung wood sash and fixed pane. There is an entry porch with a hip roof and boxed columns. There are exposed rafters. There is a large addition to the south and the porch is also a later addition. The building faces west on the corner of Main Street and "D" Street and is in fair condition. Early residents of the building were the Cravens, who occupied the building around 1902. Cravens owned the Craven Building located 226 South Main and operated a confectionary store in the building for years.
NC= Not Eligible/ Non-Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historical District
Comments: Significant additions and alterations.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow