444 F Street

The City of Independence Oregon - Official Website
Classification:
Compatible Non-Contributing
Year Built:
1949
Style:
Minimal Tract

This one story residence is L-Shape in plan. It has a hip single hung and one round port hole window. The exterior siding is cedar weatherboard and the foundation is continuous concrete. It has an attached garage on the north elevation. The building faces south on F Street and is in good condition. The two large pine trees are original planting from Mrs. Hoffman. This house was built by Charles Stryker and was sold to Dick Taylor who was one of the owners of Taylors Drug Store in downtown Independence. This house is in good condition.

Drupal 6 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux