This residence has a steep gable roof with wood shingles. There is a wide frieze at the roofline. Shiplap siding sheaths the exterior. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash with fixed multi-pane on the first story. Fluted pilaster flank the front entrance. Shutters have been added and there is a shed addition to the north elevation. There is a new stepped fireplace on the south elevation. The building faces west on South Second Street and is in good condition. The building was originally located on the corner of Second and "D" Streets before it was moved to its present location. Dean Girard resided in the building from about 1927 to the 1960's. Girard was part owner of the Club Tavern.