This one and one half story residence is asymmetrical in plan and has a multi-gable roof with composition shingles. Wide shiplap siding with cornerboards sheaths the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are single and paired one over one double hung wood sash with decorative muntins. The front elevation has a fixed pane window. There are French doors on the north elevation. There is a sunroom on the southwest corner of the house. The double arched entry was added in 1985 and the fenestration altered. The building faces east on South Fourth Street and is in excellent condition.
The original owner of the building was Eley Fluke. The 1913 Business Directory indicates that Fluke operated a grocery store from 1913 to 1920 with his partner Mr. Johnson.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: Vinyl windows
NP outbuilding/guest house, NC shed
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow