This one and one half story residence is T shaped in plan with an intersecting gable roof. The roof has a wide rakeboard, composition shingles, and jigsaw cut brackets. Narrow shiplap siding with corner pilasters sheaths the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are paired one over one double block foundation supports the building. The windows are paired one over one double hung wood sash with a projecting cornice. The front porch is supported by chamfered posts and covered with a hip roof. Alterations include some window modifications and a new chimney. The building faces North on Log Cabin Street and is in good condition.
This building was originally located on the corner of "A" and Walnut Streets. The building was moved to its present location by Mr. Gooch in 1910. Gooch was a hop farmer in the area.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: EC garage
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow