This one story residence is asymmetrical in plan and is covered with a hip roof with intersecting gables and a partial returns. Imbricated shingles decorate the gable ends. Weatherboard siding with cornerboards sheaths the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are narrow one over double hung wood sash capped with a projecting cornice. There is a rectangular bay window with a hip roof on the front elevation. The front door is paneled. A shed roof front porch with battered supports and a solid balustrade projects from the main volume of the residence. The front porch was added about 1915. The building faces north on "C" Street and is in excellent condition.
There is a detached garage associated with the residence.
An early occupant of the building were Mary Chappell Minnie Hilderbrand. Dr. Beal, the town chiropractor, resided in the dwelling in the 1920's. Another long time resident of the building was Dick Stapleton.