This one story garage is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof with a stepped side parapet. Shiplap siding sheaths the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are fixed pane. There are two sets of garage doors. The building faces west on Main Street and is in poor condition. This building has retained the original function as a garage/repair shop since its construction around 1930. Frances Holt owned the building in 1937 and operated a garage. Lyle Storey owned the building in the 1940's to the 1950's when it was sold to Martin Fratzke.
This property was demolished in 2011 and is now vacant.
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: Former EC community building was demolished prior to 2012 survey.