This is a multi-leveled single gabled house with a composition roof and center gable brick chimney. It has double hung sash windows with 3 vertical lights over 1 light in pairs and singles as well as several large fixed windows. It has wide ship-laps siding and a continuous concrete foundation. It appears to have a basement and it has a small gable overhang with arched entry to match the arched screen and front door.
The house is in good condition.
The house has a matching one car garage. There are two very large European weeping birch trees in the west right of way.
This house was owned by Chester and Prushia Sloper during the 1940's and he was partner and operated Slope Bros & Cockle Hardware.