496 F Street

The City of Independence Oregon - Official Website
Classification:
Compatible Non-Contributing
Year Built:
1948
Style:
Minimal Tract

This house sits on the NE corner of 5th and F on F Street. It is a one story, L-shaped plan with intersecting gable and roof covered with cedar shakes. It has weatherboard siding with large brick chimney at east elevation. There is a metalbestos chimney also. The attached garage has been enclosed to form a family room. The windows are stationary eight light. It has a continuous concrete foundation. Ken Larson, who owned the Texaco Service Station is the current owner. This is another house built by Charles Stryker and is in excellent condition.

Drupal 6 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux