This one and one half story residence is rectangular in plan and has a front facing gable with purlins, exposed rafters. The roof is covered with composition shingles. There are shed roof dormers. Narrow weatherboard siding and shingles on the upper one half story sheath the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are six over one double hung wood sash and casement windows at the attic level.
There is diagonal wood trim above the windows. The porch has brick stairs and a brick floor. There is a one story multi-paned sun room on the rear elevation. The chimney has been recently added. The building faces north on Monmouth Street and is in good condition.
There is a one car garage with a gable roof and weatherboard siding to the east of the residence.
The building was occupied by Judge Harding from the 1940's to the 1960's. Harding was a justice of the peace and worked in the Valsetz Railroad Depot.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: EC detatched garage
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow