This one and one half story residence is asymmetrical in plan. It has a hip roof with intersecting gables with partial returns and is covered with composition shingles. The exterior is sheathed with shiplap siding and the gable peak on the east elevation has decorative shingles. A wooden watertable caps the concrete block foundation. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash in pairs, with a continuous belt course at the heads, cornerblock, and decorative surrounds. There is a horizontal panel door with a transom light. The porch wraps around the east elevation and is covered with a hip roof and pedimented gable supported by turned porch posts and a turned balustrade. There are quarter round sunbursts at the gable ends, frieze brackets and a decorative chimney pot on top of the roof. A wood shed with shiplap siding is associated with the residence. The building faces south on "C" Street and is in excellent condition.
The building was occupied by Dr. Hewitt around 1900. A later resident of the building was Keith Reicht in 1941.