This one story residence is irregular in plan. It has a hip roof with intersecting front and side hip roofs covered with composition shingles. Undulating fire retardant shingles sheath the exterior. A concrete block foundation supports the building. The windows are tow over two double hung wood sash and six pane fixed. There is an arched entry way and a bay window on the main elevation. A metal skirt has been placed over the top of the foundation. The building faces east on the corner of Main Street and "F" Street and is in fair condition. The building was occupied by George Girard in the early 1920's and 1930's. Girard was par owner of the Club Tavern.