This two story building is irregular in plan and has a hip roof with intersecting gables. The gable ends are clad with fishscale shingles and the south gable is embellished with lunette shaped multi-light window. The upper stories are sheathed with wide shiplap siding finished with cornerboards. Concrete blocks support the building. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash and are capped by a projecting window cornice. The front porch extends across the front elevation and is covered by a hip roof with a pedimented gable. Boxed porch posts, on top of a low enclosed porch rail, support the roof. The building was moved to its present location on "D" Street ca. 1950. Ash Creek is directly to the west and the building faces south on "D" Street. The residence is in excellent condition.
The building was originally the parsonage for the first Presbyterian Church. The parsonage was moved to its present location in the early 1950's.
EC= Eligible/ Contributing
NHD= Listed in Historic District
Comments: Added skylight
EC detached garage
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow