This one and one half story commercial building is rectangular in plan and has a flat roof and a parapet wall. The building is constructed of brick with an uncoursed stone bulkhead. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are fixed pane commercial and the retail base has been altered. A raised brick "W" embellishes the front elevation which has a brick cornice and drip course. There is a full width shake shed awning on the facade, which is an alteration to the building. The building faces west on Main Street and is in fair condition. The building has retained its historic use as a tavern since it was built around 1915. Various taverns have occupied the building including Frank Smith's Tavern and the Club Tavern.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow