This two story residence is rectangular in plan and has a gable roof with wide overhanging eaves, exposed rafters, purlins and brackets. The roofing material is composition shingle. Aluminum siding sheaths the exterior. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are paried double hung wood sash with six over one and six over six lights. There are two sets of multi-light French doors on the east and south elevations. The house has a concrete block porch with a balcony above and a porte cochere with massive square posts on concrete bases. The weatherboard siding has been covered with aluminum siding. The building faces east on Main Street and is in good condition. There is a detached garage in a compatible style built in 1948. The building is a one car garage covered with a gable roof and clad with weather board. Brackets decorate the gable ends. A carport is attached to the south side of the residence. The building was originally built by the Kooch family. Kooch was a barber in town. Lyle Storey occupied the building in the 1940's and owned a garage on 485 S. Main Street.