This one and one half story residence is rectangular in plan with additions. It has a gable roof with a shed roof dormer on the east elevation. The roofing material is composition shingles. Narrow shiplap siding and shingles on the gable ends sheath the residence. A concrete foundation supports the building. The windows are one over one double hung wood sash and there is polygonal bay window with a shed roof on the south elevation. The main entry has an oval glazed window in the door. The recessed front porch has a solid balustrade and is supported by wooden Doric columns. There are decorative scroll cut rafters and brackets along the gable ends. The extensions on the rear is a later addition. The residence faces east on the corner of Main Street and "G" Street and is in good condition. The building was originally owned by the Dickerson family who were farmers in the area. Queen and Bill Wood, a mechanic, were occupants of the building in the 1920's.