This diminutive one story home, sitting on the corner of 5th and E, is a modified T-plan with composition shingles and jerkinhead gables on the north and south elevations and across the front porch. It has continuous concrete foundation and has had asbestos sheet siding added. The windows are double with three vertical lights over one, either single or paired. The porch features an arch entry and turned columns. It has a matching single car garage with a replaced metal garage door. The house is in fair condition.
W.G. Grant was a well known local contractor who owned this house during the 1930's.