- Citizen Complaint Form
- Parade Road Closure Application
- Request for Records Search
- Prison Rape Information – Adult
- Prison Rape Information – Juvenile
- Rental Unit Violation Form
- Ride Along Request
- Speaking Engagement Request
- Trespass Letter of Consent Application
- Trespass Letter of Consent Brochure
- Volunteer Application
All Businesses operating within the City, unless specifically exempt, are required to register their business(es) per ordinance Sec 8-1: Business Registration.
The following Business(es) must have a Business License:
- Have an Amusement Device
- Auction/ Auctioneers
- Secondhand/ Junk Dealers
- OLCC Dispensers
For Business(es) applying for a liquor license. This must be submitted in addition to the application provided by the State.
For any Business(es) offering transient lodging within the City. This includes the following:
- Spaces used for recreational vehicles or tents for human occupancy
- Dwelling units (houses, condos, apartments, etc.) or portions of that are used for temporary human occupancy (includes BnBs, Air BnBs)
This includes Businesses operating under Oregon Health Division or OLCC licensing.
Businesses operating food carts, food trucks, and other devices not regulated by the uniform building code.
Cafes/restaurants operating a sidewalk eating area adjacent to their building.
For those person(s) going door-to-door taking orders or selling goods or services.
Motor vehicles hired for rent.