In the City of Independence the majority of street lights, the independence bridge, and main traveled roads are maintained by different state and county groups and not Public Works.

If you see a problem and it falls under one of these categories, please report it to them.

To report a street light out contact Pacific Power

Or call 888-221-7070

To report an issue from the Independence Street Bridge and River Road St towards Salem contact Marion County

Or call 503-588-5304